วันพุธที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

1-230

Today I wake up at 10:00 o'clock.I want to back home.I tell my friend.My friend name is pic.My friend want to travel in Rayong.I tell my friend that i have a free time about 2 day.I can tour 2 day.My friend tell me that it's OK.We are buy 2 tickets for go to Rayong.My friend want to go to Samet Island.We are arrive Rayong at 1:00pm.. I think today is a first day to travel.I want to talk something with my friend.I call to the resort of my friend in Samet Island.I tell about today I must check-in at Samet Island at 4:00pm..My friend name is Eve.Eve is an owner of this resort.I dinner with Pic and Eve.I want to talk with Pic about an idea.My idea is I want to start business a pub and resturant at Abac.We are talk this topic is long time.Eve want to guide to travel in Samet Island.He want to go to Silver sand.Silver sand is hot pub in Samet Island.We are start at 8:00pm. but we are not go to Silver sand 3 people.Eve has 4 guard come with us and they can not drink with us,too.I want to come back resort at 3:00am. because Pic was drunk.We back to resort at 3:30am. and then we go to bed.We sleep like baby.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: